Certified Flight Instructor
Certified Flight Instructor Instrument
Flight instructor is often the first flying job a commercial pilot will have. A Certified Flight Instructor Rating (CFI) is required of anyone who wants to begin instructing other pilots. CFIs are responsible for all aspects of training students. Our CFI program will help you acquire the skills to provide helicopter flight lessons on the ground and in the air. The primary focus of our CFI program is to train you to be an effective educator, evaluator and motivator.
Complete CFI & CFII training will include:
- Knowledge of the Fundamentals of Instruction
- Lesson plan preparation
- Flight evaluations
- Effective pre/post flight instruction
- Analysis of student pilot errors and common problems
- Flight instructor roles and responsibilities
- Comprehensive ground training
- Training at a school that hires their own CFI candidates
- The Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Rating (CFII) is another option and a natural progression for students who have already achieved their Instrument Rating. This also gives you more valuable training and teaching experience.
Stop by and talk to us about our CFI and CFII programs.